I have no green fingers but I love water and the one thing I can do to help my established garden along is to water it. Standing with the hosepipe in hand this morning I thought of all the things my garden has taught me.
- Cut away the dead bits and the shrubs will flower again
- A little daily care goes a long way
- Seemingly dead plants can be revived with nourishment
- There are certain things that a garden can’t do without – water
- Maintain your garden and it becomes an inviting space for people, birds and pets
- Little effort is rewarded greatly with blooms and greenery
- If you can’t paint, sing or dance gardening is a satisfying creative outlet