Waiting is not one of my favourite pastimes. Travel is. Every so often these 2 overlap and then I have to make the most of the wait. Here are my goto options:
- Head for the nail bar and get a quick mani or pedi.
- Lounge away. I am a great fan of airport lounges. The extra comfort, food and wine definitely makes the time pass faster.
- Read. This is the perfect time to get stuck in that book you’ve been meaning to read and there is always a bookstore close to check-in.
- Shop for upcoming birthdays.
- Use the free airport wifi and catch up in emails.
Always check the flight schedule regularly as delayed flights can quickly have a final call and you definitely don’t want to spend more time on the ground waiting.
One thought on “5 Things To Do When Your Flight Is Delayed”
I can add one more tip 😊 Use the flightradar24 app to check the real time flight updates, often more precise than the airport screens, you have to search for your incoming plane (your flight number minus one digit).
Comments are closed.