February is the month of love – sister love! 2 of the 3 Kröhn sisters have their birthdays in Feb and if that’s not enough partying, my niece René celebrates her arrival in this weird and wonderful world. This past weekend I made the journey from Hermanus to the Weskus and share my top 7 Langebaan Things To Do here. That’s apart from spending quality family time and swimming in the lagoon of course!
- Gin on the rooftop at Bohemian Gin Bar overlooking Langebaan Lagoon
- Breakfast at GinjaBeanz, Marra Square Langebaan
- Drinks at Wunderbar with more views of the lagoon and saying hello to Esti
- Walk from Farm House to Shark Bay Shack for coffee and people watching
- Shopping at the many small shops in Bree Street – main beach area
- Renting a SUP from Windtown and paddling round the island
- Visiting the West Coast Fossil Park for a personal tour led by Pippa Haarhof